AITARGET, INC, 54 W 40 th St, New York, NY 10018 USA
(referred to as “AITARGET”, “Company”, “we” or “us”
), These Terms of Service apply to our website at https://maths-h.com/ru
, (collectively, the “Website”, “Site“, “ITARGET
Site”), and other services provided by us.
These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and AITARGET
regarding your use of the Site.
AITARGET provides information and consulting services remotely, according to the Program selected by the Customer
AITARGET Services provide all functionalities of the website located at the following address https://maths-h.com/ru. AITARGET includes your any software, services, programs, available for free or for a fee by AITARGET also all extra related services, tools or software provided or used in connection with the foregoing including any related platform, directory or cloud-based tools or other technology allow you to view, use or participate them. AITARGET's services include webinars, according to the programme chosen by the Customer, delivered via any tools (only online) their content, outgoing from AITARGET or provided on its behalf, whether fee-based or free.2. Basic definitionsCustomer (User)
- a person who is using the Program, if any person has reached the age of 18. If the person who is studying the Program is under 18 years of age, then the "Customer" is the parent or legal representative of a minor who is studying the Program available on the Website.Company (we, us)
– is Aitarget, INC Legal address 54 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018, USAWebsite (Site, Web site)
is a set of information, texts, graphic elements, design, images, photo and video materials and other results of intellectual activity, as well as computer programs contained in an information system that ensures the availability of such information on the Internet at the network address https://maths-h.com, https://maths-h.com/ru
– is an automated system of training in interactive mode (electronic information and educational environment), used by the Company to provide services under the Contract, the exclusive rights which belong to a third party. The Company uses Canvas, Discord, Zoom platforms.Account (personal account) – is
an online profile on the Platform created (registered) by the Customer in order to use the Platform in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Policy.Messenger
– is a program for desktop personal computers and / or mobile devices designed for communication in text or audio-visual format.Registration Data
– is information about the Customer, in particular, first and last name, e-mail, contact phone number, as well as any other information necessary for the provision of the service.Information material
– is the content of Webinars and Webinars in the record, Methodical materials used by the Company in the process of rendering services under the Contract.The Program -
is a structured list of topics and tasks, designed for the purpose of systematic transfer of Information material on a certain topic at a certain time, specified in the relevant section of the Platform, by organizing the Company's Webinars with the participation of Speakers, providing the Customer with Information materials on the Platform, Tasks for self-execution, as well as feedback on the results of verification of the Customer's self-executed tasks, and answers to the question.Webinar
is an online event held in a webinar room in real time using Internet technologies simultaneously for several Customers (Users). It may include a presentation, lecture, training, discussion or other format of communication between the speaker (presenter) and participants. During the webinar, participants can ask questions, interact with the speaker and other participants via chat, audio or video link. The Customer may listen to and (or) view such speech both in real time format and by viewing the video recording of the webinar, if the Contractor makes a video recording.Speaker
– is the person conducting the Webinars.Feedback (constant communication) -
the Company's response to the Customer, provided following the results of the Customer's task check and (or) answer to the Customer's questions on the subject of the Program.Missed Webinar
– is a scheduled Webinar, according to the Program, which was not attended by the Customer or was delay for more than 20 minutes.Mentor
is a person responsible for organizing and conducting webinars, checking the Customer's self-made tasks, directly contacting the Customer on various organizational issues arising for the Customer both before the start of services and during the period of their provision. He/she may also be responsible for organizing additional events, lectures and seminars for Customers and potential Customers.Payment system
is a technology that enables electronic payments between the Company and the Customer via the Internet, mobile devices or other electronic communication channels. Provides the ability to make payments using various methods: bank cards, e-wallets, mobile applications and other devices. Provides verification and authorization of payments, protection against fraud, transfer of transaction data from the place of payment to the recipient and allows to ensure confidentiality and security of personal data of users. The Company provides the Customer with an opportunity to make payments through the Stripe payment system.Stripe Subscription
- the Customer's ability to pay for the Customer's services by making a certain number of equal payments on account of the Company's services within a certain period of time. The amount and number of payments depend on the cost of the Company's services and the term during which Customer will have to make all payments on account.Recurring payments
are subscription payments or autopayments - a convenient way for the Customer to make regular payments through the Payment System, aimed at paying for the provision of services by the Company using a specialized Stripe platform.3. Eligibility.
If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to register on the Platform and/or purchase the Company's services on your own, unless the purchase on the Site and/or registration on the Platform is completed by a parent or lawful guardians.4. Accounts and Registration.
1.To access the Platform and Company's services, you must create an account on the Platform and provide information including, but not limited to, (i) name, email ID and other contact information, (ii) gender and other demographic information, (iii) date and year of birth to verify the Client's current age, and (iv) the email address of a legal representative to obtain their consent. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on the Platform.
2. After 100% payment or Subscription to Stripe, you will receive an email with a link to create an account on the Platform to register yourself or register your child for the purchased Program.
3.The email with the link to create an account will arrive one week prior to the start date of the purchased Program. If you purchased the service LATER than one week before the start of the Program or within one week after the start of the Program, the email with the link to create an account will arrive on the date of payment for the Program. Without creating an account on the Platform, it is not possible to receive the Company's services, as the Company provides services only remotely by conducting Webinars online on the Platform.
4.If the registration on the Platform is not done before the Program start date indicated on the Website or within one week after the Program start date, the Company cannot guarantee that the Customer will get into the Program stream of his/her choice.
5. After completing the registration, the Customer is assigned a Mentor, who contacts him/her by means of a message sent by e-mail or messenger.
6. The Mentor is assigned in accordance with the selected program. There is no possibility to change the Mentor at the initiative of the Student.
7. The schedule of Webinars becomes available to the Customer no earlier than on the date of the start of the Program. The first Webinar shall be held according to the Webinar schedule of the Program selected by the Customer, but not earlier than the Program start date indicated on the Website.5. General Payment Terms.
At the moment our payment system is Stripe.
All payments for services are made through Stripe in US dollars only.
You will receive a link to Subscribe to Stripe for payment. The amount to be paid and the due date will be indicated in the link automatically.
Services are rendered after 100% payment of the service fee by the Payment System or by Subscribing to Stripe.
No services are provided without payment, except for free Webinars, during which you may receive a promo code for a discount. You may be excluded from any Program available on the Website if all fees due are not paid by you in the agreed amount and by the agreed due date.
We may provide, modify or discontinue discounts, special purchase opportunities and promotions for Customers in accordance with terms and conditions determined and imposed solely by us.6. Price and delinquent accounts.1. AITARGET
reserves the right to determine pricing for the Service. AITARGET
will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the Service up to date. AITARGET
may change the fees for any feature of the Service, including additional fees or charges, if AITARGET
gives you advance notice of changes before they apply. AITARGET
, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing available to any of AITARGET
’s business partners or customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to you, and we reserve the right to revoke a promotional offer in the event that we determine you are not eligible.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, the fees charged by AITARGET
or any of its third-party payment processors for the Service are inclusive of all value added taxes, goods and services taxes, duties, levies, or charges, as determined and applicable based on the tax laws in your country.3.AITARGET
may suspend or terminate access to the Platform, including the paid portions of the Platform, for any Account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for the Service, a delinquent Account will be charged fees or charges associated with any chargeback or collection of any unpaid amount, including collection fees.
4. If your payment method is invalid at the time you pay your subscription fee and you do not resolve your payment problems within any applicable grace period that may be granted by AITARGET
, then AITARGET
reserves the right to suspend your subscription to the applicable Subscription Offer. (i) and (i) completely disqualify you from all applicable Offerings under such Subscription Offering, which may result in the loss of any progress you have made in such Offering(s) to the extent you choose to re-enroll in the Offering via subscription or otherwise, or (ii) change your enrollment in such Offering(s) from a certificate version to an audit version.7. Procedure of rendering servicesConducting Webinars
1. The start time of the Webinar is the time specified in the Customer's Program Schedule. The Customer may join a Webinar via the Platform or via the link provided in the email or messenger notification by clicking the "Join Webinar" button. Both the Company Representative and the Clients must be present in the virtual room to start the session.
2. During the Webinar, only the Customer is required to be present, however, in the event that the person undergoing the Program is under 18 years of age, it is permissible for a parent/guardian to attend the Webinar.
3. All paid Webinars are recorded for the purpose of evaluating the quality of service delivery. The recordings are not passed on to third parties, but may be made available to the Customer who missed the Webinar for review.Providing feedback, independent assignments
1. At the end of the Webinar, the Speaker and/or the Mentor may give the Customer an Assignment to complete independently. The Speaker will inform the Customer of the deadline for completing the Self-Assignment at the Webinar. Deadline for providing Feedback on the results of the Customer's self-assignment - 3 working days.
2. The Customer has the right to ask the Mentor and / or the Speaker questions about the content of the Information materials, answers to which are provided during the working day.Webinar rescheduling and delays
1. The Webinar cannot be cancelled or rescheduled by the Customer. The Customer must notify the Mentor of their impending absence.
2. If the Customer is late for the Webinar, the time of lateness will be deducted from the 90 minutes allotted for the Webinar without refund.
3. If the Customer does not join the group within 20 minutes of the scheduled start time, the Webinar is considered a missed Webinar. A missed Webinar is considered a fully paid Webinar. No refunds, substitutions or any other returns can be provided for a Missed Webinar regardless of the reason the Customer did not attend the Webinar.Late arrivals to Webinars and absences
1. If the Customer is late for a Webinar, the duration of the lateness will be deducted from the time allocated to the Webinar without refund or increase in the duration of the Webinar. If the Customer has not joined the group within 20 minutes of the start of the relevant Webinar, as scheduled, the Webinar will be considered missed. No refunds will be made for a missed Webinar.
2. Prior to the class, the Customer will receive notification to his/her email of the upcoming Webinar and is solely responsible for joining the Webinar in a timely manner.
3. If the Customer fails to attend the Webinar due to technical problems caused by the Company, in such case, the Company will organize a compensatory Webinar. In case of technical problems during, or immediately before, the Webinar, the Company will organize a compensation session if the reported problem is confirmed and verified by the Company.
4. The Company has the right to postpone or cancel the Webinar (for valid reasons). In this case, the Company will send a message to the Client by email or messenger at least ten (10) hours before the postponement or cancellation of the Webinar.
5. If the Webinar has not started within five minutes of the scheduled time, Customer must contact Company via messenger at 8(913)347-86-33 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. A Webinar not held due to the Company's fault will be rescheduled by updating the schedule.
6. A missed Webinar is considered a fully paid Webinar. No refunds, substitutions or any other returns can be provided for a missed Webinar, regardless of the reason why the Customer did not attend.
7. The Customer must attend Webinars strictly 2 times per week. If the Customer misses a Webinar, the Customer cannot reattend the Webinar, but can review the recording of the missed Webinar. The Customer must complete homework on the topics of the missed Webinars before the end of the next module in the Program.
8. The Customer shall notify the Mentor of the need to miss a Webinar.Change of Speaker or Program
1. In the course of the Program the Customer has the right to change the Program in case it does not suit his/her interests for any reason. To do this, the Customer should contact the Mentor via messenger at 8(913)347-86-33 or by email at email@example.com
2. Change of the Speaker on the initiative of the Company may occur in the case of termination of the Speaker's webinars, break in the Speaker's work, etc. The Company will inform the Customer about the change of the Speaker by e-mail specified by the Customer or via messenger.
3. The Company cannot change the Speaker at the initiative of the Customer. In case of disagreements with the Speaker, the Client has the right to inform the Mentor about them by sending a corresponding message via messenger to 8(913)347-86-33 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
.Suspension of classes
1. In the schedule of classes the Company shall set holidays, time provided for holidays or holidays of the Customer. The Company informs about holidays 1 (one) month before their beginning. Classes are held strictly 2 times a week. There is no "freeze" period for the Customer to master the Program, which allows the Customer to interrupt the Program at a certain point for a certain period of time, after the expiry of which the Customer could start where he/she left off.Program Cancellation
If we cancel or terminate the entire Program available on the Website for any reason in our sole discretion, we will provide an appropriate refund for the Program purchased, except for fees that are non-refundable under this Policy.Obtaining Employment Assistance from the Company
In order to receive employment assistance from the Company within six (6) months of completion of the Programme, the Customer must:
1. ensure 90% attendance at the Webinars and 100% attendance at the information sessions.
2. Complete the Independent Assignments, tests and quizzes.
3. Fulfil the information recommendations: reading literature, performing simulators recorded in writing on the Platform, perform additional tasks.
4. Defend the project.
If the Customer has not received a job offer (offer) within 6 (six) months after the end of the Program and if at least one of the conditions under paragraphs 1-4 of this section is not fulfilled by the Customer, the Customer cannot claim a refund of the money paid to the Company for the provision of services.General return policy
1. We only issue refunds in accordance with this Policy.
2. If the Customer has violated the Terms of Service in any way, including but not limited to those set forth in this Policy, the Company has the right to deny the Customer's requests for a refund.
3. We do not automatically issue refunds. Refunds will only be made upon your written request.
4. No refunds will be made to the extent of bank and Payment System fees charged for money transfers.Refund amount
At the Customer's request, the Company may consider a full or partial refund. The amount to be refunded will be based on the number of Webinars attended, relative to the total number of Webinars in the Program. We will also take into account any pro-rata discounts and reductions in the cost of Webinars arising from bonus programs used by the Customer which have affected the total cost of the Program when calculating the deductible cost of Webinars used.Refund terms and conditions
1. If the Company decides to provide the Customer with a refund, it may take at least ten (10) working days to receive the refund.
2. Refunds shall be made by the same method by which payment for the Program was made. We may ask you for any additional information that may be required to process and fulfil the refund.8. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material that we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.9. AITARGET, Passwords, Security.
If AITARGET has provided you with passwords and other identifiers for getting services through the education platform
you are responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and log in credentials and for keeping information contained in your Platform and up to date, including payment methods.
You are responsible for any activity that results from use of your password or log in credentials. You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to AITARGET
will be true, accurate, current and you will keep this information up to date and accurate at all times. You will notify us immediately if you have any concern or belief that the security of your password or log-in credentials has been compromised or that there has been unauthorized access to your account.
You agree and waive any claim against AITARGET
for any loss or damage related to unauthorized access to your account or unauthorized use of your password or log in credentials.10. AITARGET Programs.
If you purchase the Program from AITARGET, you will may be subject to additional contract terms which supplement these Terms and which will be provided to you before you purchase that Program. AITARGET do not issue diplomas.
Programs may not be regulated by local private career college and private training institution statutes. AITARGET
Programs are not registered under any local statutes or regulations.11. Communications Information, Data, and Content Given to Educators.
Your Speakers or Mentor may ask for information, such as your e-mail address to help facilitate delivery of AITARGET
Speakers or Mentor are only permitted to use this information to communicate with you about AITARGET
10.2. Email. We may send you emails concerning our products and services, as well as those of third parties. You may opt out of promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional email itself.12. ANTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by the AITARGET
Services and AITARGET
Content include content such as the following: Programs, tests, project descriptions, slide decks and presentations, challenges, the content of our marketing materials and websites, templates, information materials, images, design and branding features, text, video, images, logos, templates software and software code, data, audio and video files and other such content in digital and other formats, which is made available on our website, in the AITARGET
Platform, in our information materials, and on the Internet and is collectively referred to as “AITARGET
Content is, in its components and as a compilation, the exclusive property of AITARGET
or its suppliers or licensors and is protected under applicable copyright, trade-mark and other laws of USA and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
This Policy permits you to use the Website for your non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in or to the Website and Platform or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted, are reserved by the Company.13. You Are Granted a Limited License to Use AITARGET and AITARGET Content For Personal Use Only.
If you are a user of our website, you have a limited license to access and use the AITARGET
Content available on the website for your personal, non-commercial use subject to these Terms. If you obtain any AITARGET
Services through Platform, you have a limited license to access and use the AITARGET
Content provided in connection with such AITARGET
Services for your personal, non-commercial use subject to these Terms and any other terms governing your use of such AITARGET
If you are enrolled and registered on Program, provided you pay any corresponding fees in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, you are authorized to access and use AITARGET
Services and AITARGET
Content as reasonably required for your completion of the applicable AITARGET
Programs and subject to these Terms.
This right is personal to you and not transferable. Any and all other uses are unlawful and prohibited. This license may be withdrawn or revoked at any time to the extent you are, or suspected to be, in breach of these Terms or we cease making the applicable AITARGET
Services and/or AITARGET
Content available generally. Unauthorized use of the AITARGET
Services and/or the AITARGET
Content is a violation of these Terms and copyright, trademark and other laws. You must maintain, and do nothing to impair the rights of AITARGET
and its affiliates in and to, all copyright, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary notices contained in or on AITARGET
Content provided to you under this limited license. Apart from revoking your access to AITARGET
Services, we reserve all rights in all jurisdictions to prosecute you and/or claim damages and injunctive and any other relief available at law in the event of violation of AITARGET
’s intellectual property rights under these Terms.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, AITARGET
Content cannot be recorded, stored, copied, reproduced, hosted, conveyed, shared, communicated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way by you without written permission of AITARGET
or the applicable licensor or supplier. If AITARGET
Content is made available to you to copy or download, such as part of Information materials of the Programme, you are authorized to download a single copy of that material for your personal use only and may make reasonable physical copies solely for your consumption in association with the applicable AITARGET
You also have the following rights in relation to the AITARGET
(i) You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
(ii) if we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by an applicable end user license agreement for such applications; and
(iii) if we provide social media features at any time, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
Modification, distribution or use of AITARGET
Content for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose is not authorized and is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of AITARGET
or its licensors. For example, you are prohibited from sharing all or part of AITARGET
’s curriculum, course or program material in any manner, including on social media, the Internet, YouTube or other Internet-based sites and services.14. AITARGET Trade Marks. AITARGET
, the AITARGET
, and other AITARGET
logos, brand elements, URLs, and product and service names used by AITARGET
and its affiliates are registered and unregistered trademarks and the property of AITARGET
Marks”). All rights are reserved. You cannot use or display the AITARGET Marks without our advance written approval.15. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS
(a) You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Policy.
(b) You promise that:
(i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company;
(ii) you will not use the Website in any way that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation;
(iii) you will not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the “Content Standards” (defined below);
(iv) you will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity;
(v) you will not do anything that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any person’s use of the Website; (vi) you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any unlawful purpose or in violation of this Policy;
(vii) you will not introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; and
(viii) you will not co-brand or frame the Website or hyper-link to it without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of the Company.16. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services, if offered. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
17. USER (CUSTOMER’S) CONTRIBUTIONS
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any third-party
- Infringe the legal rights (including the right of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization
- Involve commercial activities or sales
- Be likely to deceive or give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us, or any other person or entity
(a) We may from time-to-time provide interactive services such as “share” features (collectively, “Interactive Services”
) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other persons (hereinafter, “post”
) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”
) on or through the Website. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in this Policy.
(b) Any User Contribution that you post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, to the extent permitted by law. By providing a User Contribution, you grant the Company and its successors the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You promise that:
(i) you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant such license to us. You agree that you will have no claim or other recourse against the AITARGET
for infringement of any proprietary right with respect to your User Contributions.
(ii) the posting and use of your user content on or through AITARGET
Services does not, and shall not at any time violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person; and
(iii) the posting of your user content on AITARGET
Services does not, and shall not at any time, result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay all monies owing to any person as a result of posting your user content on the AITARGET
Service and indemnify us with respect thereto.
You acknowledge and agree that you waive any moral (or similar) rights that you may have in any territory in respect of User Contributions, including but not limited to, the right to be attributed as the author of the User Contributions.
(c) If you provide a User Contribution to be transmitted to other users of the Website or any third parties, you accept that your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or any third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
(d) User Contributions must be accurate and comply with all applicable laws in the country from which they are posted. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the AITARGET
, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.18. AITARGET’s Use of Your User Content and Student or Participant Work.
By creating, posting, or sharing your user content, including Student Work, on or as part of the applicable AITARGET
Service, you grant AITARGET
a perpetual, transferrable, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, modify, remove, publish, transmit, or display your user content and Student Work without compensation to you, for the purpose of promoting AITARGET
. You waive any rights you may have regarding your user content and Student Work being altered or manipulated in any way that may be objectionable to you. We reserve the right to refuse to accept, post, display, or transmit any user content in our sole discretion. The foregoing is subject to any applicable privacy laws, regulations, and policies. “User’s Work” is any work in any format you have submitted or completed as part of participating in or completing AITARGET
You consent to the use of your name, image, and likeness, including any testimonial you provide or make, by AITARGET for marketing and promotional purposes associated with AITARGET Services in any format without any compensation or consideration. If you are an enterprise or corporate client of AITARGET, this shall include use of your corporate name, logo, or trademark and use of any individual participant's name, image or likeness unless we are notified otherwise in writing in advance of your use of AITARGET Services.20. Suggestions, Feedback and Submissions.
We appreciate your comments, feedback and input (collectively, “Suggestions”). By providing us with Suggestions, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide unlimited license to use such Suggestions for any purpose or use, including commercial uses, without attribution or compensation to you.21. Content Disclaimers, Limitations, and Prohibitions.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to review, screen or edit any User Contribution. You accept that such contributions do not reflect the views of Company and are not endorsed by the Company.
We have the right to:
(a) take any action with respect to User Contributions that we deem necessary or appropriate;
(b) take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website;
(c) terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. We do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third-party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
You are responsible for your actions when using and relying on AITARGET Services or AITARGET Content. You are solely responsible for your user content on AITARGET Services. AITARGET does not endorse any, nor is it responsible for, any user content on the AITARGET Services. You assume all risks associated with your user content, including any party’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability. You may subject yourself to liability if, for example, your user content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory, violates third-party rights, or contains material that is unlawful or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
You agree to use the AITARGET Services and AITARGET Content only for their intended purpose. You must use the AITARGET Services and AITARGET Content in compliance with all privacy, data protection, intellectual property, and other applicable laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following uses of AITARGET Services and AITARGET Content are prohibited, and you shall not:
22. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to the AITARGET Services, education platform, or the technology and equipment supporting the AITARGET Services, or AITARGET Content
- frame or link to the AITARGET Services or AITARGET Content without advance written permission
- use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through AITARGET Services
- post incomplete, false, or misleading information, impersonate another person, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- disclose personal information about another person or harass, abuse, or post objectionable material
- sell, transfer, trade or assign any of your rights to use AITARGET Services or AITARGET Content to a third party without our express written consent
- post advertising or marketing links or content, except as specifically allowed by these Terms
- use AITARGET Services after your account or access has been terminated, without our consent
- use AITARGET Services in an illegal way or to commit an illegal act in relation to any part or that otherwise results in fines, penalties, and other liability to AITARGET or others or interferes with the proper use and enjoyment of AITARGET Services or AITARGET Content
- behave in any manner that violates AITARGET Community Guidelines or is illegal, disruptive, or interferes with the use and enjoyment of AITARGET Services by any other party or affects the security or well-being of any other user, IT system, data, or facilities
- take any action or behave in any manner that would reasonably be considered unlawful, improper, or wrong.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement where appropriate. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Website by submitting written notification to us.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512)
), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”
) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing, in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and legal fees).COUNTER-NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES.
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”
) by submitting written notification to us.
The Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address)
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- A statement that you will consent to local Federal District Court jurisdiction, or if overseas, to an appropriate judicial body
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.23. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. The Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third-party, for the content or accuracy of materials provided by any third parties.24. PRIVACY
), all Company’s services, may be governed by further online click-through Terms of Service, paper contract, or other stated terms, depending on the type of service you are using.26. LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites.27. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part. The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content or links to specific content on the Website
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you
- Cause the Website or portions of them to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on the Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of this Policy
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in this Policy. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.28. Breach or Violation of These Terms may Result in Legal Action and Suspension of your use of AITARGET Services or Content.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to suspend or terminate your education platform and access to AITARGET Services and facilities in the event you breach these Terms or if we cease to make the AITARGET Services and/or facilities available generally. We reserve the right to refuse to provide AITARGET Services to you in the future for any lawful reason.
AITARGET may review and remove any user content at any time for any reason, including content which, in its sole judgment: violates these Terms, does or might violate any applicable laws, rules, standards, or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, does or might violate the rights of, or harm or threaten the safety of anyone. To the greatest extent permitted under applicable law, you are responsible for any claims, fees, fines, penalties, and other liability incurred by us or others caused by or arising out of your breach of these Terms and your use of the AITARGET Services and will indemnify us and any affected user for any losses or damages incurred, including reasonable attorney’s fees.29. NO PROMISES
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY PROMISES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY PROMISE, WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY PROMISES, REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.30. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR OF ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM OUR WEBSITE. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE BY YOU.31. CHANGES
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the terms of this Policy at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.32. EQUITABLE RELIEF
You acknowledge that a breach of any confidentiality or proprietary rights provision of this Policy may cause the Company irreparable damage, for which the award of damages would not be adequate compensation. Consequently, the Company may institute an action to enjoin you from any and all acts in violation of those provisions, which remedy shall be cumulative and not exclusive, and the Company may seek the entry of an injunction enjoining any breach or threatened breach of those provisions, in addition to any other relief to which the Company may be entitled at law or in equity.33. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
This Policy shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws thereof. You agree and accept that any legal action or proceeding shall be brought in the federal or state courts for the State of New York, and you expressly waive any objection to personal jurisdiction, venue or forum non conveniens. If you are a Website user in a member country of the European Economic Area (EEA) or European Union (EU)), this Policy and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of the EU/EEA member state in which you are domiciled.34. SEVERABILITY
If any provision of this Policy is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of this Policy will remain in full force and effect.35. WAIVER AND AMENDMENT
If the Company fails to insist upon strict performance of your obligations under any of these terms and conditions, or if the Company fails to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which it is entitled under this Policy, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. No waiver by the Company of any default will constitute a waiver of any subsequent default, and no waiver by the Company of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.36. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS
Software, functionality, and/or features (collectively, “Service Functionality”
), that may be available on or through the Website from time-to-time, may be subject to United States Export Controls. No Service Functionality from the Website may be downloaded or exported
(i) into (or to a resident of) Iraq, Cuba, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country which the United States has embargoed goods; or
(ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using any Service Functionality, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. Although the Website may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with the Services is void where prohibited.37. FUTURE BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
As we continue to develop our business, we might undergo a change of ownership such as a merger and/or a sale of all or substantially all our stock or assets. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting any data or contributions (collectively, “Data”
) to us, you agree that such Data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances. However, any party purchasing our assets will be subject to an obligation to maintain the integrity of your personally identifiable information.38. COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING
This Policy, together with the documents expressly referred to herein, constitutes the sole and entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Website and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Website.39. YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
The Website is operated by MATHSHUB. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com/
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please mail us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org